Monday, October 08, 2007

Weird people... WHAT-EVER...


Hi Friends! It's been a long and busy week. Hadn't had a chance to update anything. Loads of things happened, specifically, in church. But before I start on anything, I want to wish Sarah Chiang a blessed birthday!!! So this is birthday number (counting fingers...) errr... Ooppss... (continue counting with toes...) errr... heheheh... Wow, what a way to have your final exams on your birthday! Anyways, because it is your birthday and God had blessed it, you shall do excellently well! Amen.

Now, I shall just update one thing, one thing which pissed me off totally, and I shall not dwell on it anymore but to move on. "What-ever" is the theme here...

I just don't understand how a MAN, yes, a MAN, if you are really one, and also a BELIEVER in the Lord Jesus Christ, transformed and changed more and more into His image by His love and Word everyday, can utter the FUCK word to a WOMAN in the HOUSE OF THE LORD, and not only that, MORE THAN ONCE. Come on man... if you can say that to a woman IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, I really can't imagine what you would do to her OUTSIDE the church. Sheesh... Wasn't Pastor sharing about kindness? It's not how you treat those high and mighty people up there... it's how you treat those people around you... I have no intention of knowing WHAT it is that caused you to say that, but safe to say that no matter WHAT that girl did to you, it does not warrant a FUCK word. Besides, that girl is a decent girl and I don't think she would do anything so terrible as to make you say that to her. Better call Pastor Elisa for deliverance! Come OUT in JESUS' NAME! This happened on 30th of Sept, and I "happened" to overhear all that, not intentionally, as I was having my lunch in the Dream Cafe.

And that same MAN, was the "center of attention" in last Friday's caregroup, 5th of Oct. I was late as I was a bit stuck at work so I arrived during the last worship song, and I sensed that the atmosphere was tense. I had no idea what's going on, so since everyone started praying in tongues except for him, I did that too. After tongues was praying for government, church, etc, and after that, Pastor Sally invited everyone to share testimony, something good the Lord had done in the past 2 weeks. Somehow, coincidentally, he was the last person to share, since it went one round. And what he said, or rather, how MUCH he said, shocked me.

He started by saying, "Nothing today." So I thought, that's it. But then, he went on (and on...) and said something like he didn't want to be there actually because he didn't want to see "some of you" there. Then, I hear things like "hypocrite", quote scripture somemore(!!!) from 2 Samuel, and then directly telling Pastor Sally, "I don't know how come I still can talk to you", and things like people encouraging him to leave church, and there's a "pastor" outside church asking him to leave church as well... What the? What kind of PASTOR would ask someone to leave church????? Hello!!! And then I sensed the spirit of arrogance, coz he said, "I know I am NOBODY in the church now. But when I am SOMEBODY..." What the??? And there were a few more weird things he said, like, destruction of property, physical hurt, and for a moment, I thought he's gonna do something to us, or our properties...!!! It was quite a relieve when he stopped by saying, "Ok, got to go" and just left like that. What the??? Why come when you don't even want to come in the first place??? And why vent out your anger and frustration on innocent people who had no idea what's going on, or had nothing to do with your anger or frustration??? Sheesh... WEIRD! And like I said... WHAT-EVER.........

1 Comments:

Blogger wEtwEtwAtEr said...

John, I think he needs that de-worming spray up his @$$! Hahahahaha... Maybe that would help. Something big and hard is stuck up there I guess. LoL!

Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home